INTRO – We put it out there. Ask us ANY (appropriate) design or non-design related questions:
Here’s what you asked:
- Tonya Hicks: What is the craziest (wildest) thing either of you have done to celebrate a major accomplishment?
- Heather Reese: How do you decorate between Christmas and Spring?
- Heather Scruggs: How do you handle differences of opinion? Like when one of you is SURE something should be one way and the other is SURE it should be the other? I know you are great friends and were friends before you got into business together. And I think it’s AMAZING how you work together and are so awesome together – I love that! But I know how hard it is for me to just work FOR friends so it’s hard to imagine the dynamic working WITH friends.
- Patty Ward: I have a question about hardwood floors – do you recommend engineered hardwood? Also, can I put a different shade of wood upstairs and on stairs than what I have downstairs?
- Melodie Church: How do you tactfully discourage clients who make purchases after a presentation has been approved…especially when the purchased item does not meet the project specs?